Strang Strang

Cool

I dunno why you're getting such negative reviews; I enjoyed zoning out to this tune.

Cuzone responds:

Some people expect perfection for free.

TeCHnODance TeCHnODance

Good

There are moments that sound very similar to other song(s) I've heard, but there are moments that sound plenty original as well.

I'd like to offer you some useful advice, but I'm pretty crap at music. All I know is that I liked it.

Anywho, check your messages. :)

- Jacob

Flashgigant responds:

i checked my messages :)
and i am VERY happy about this ^^

Huleff Huleff

nice

Just for the record, I've never made a song in my life and you should probably ignore me.

I think it sounded more like a bunch of random tunes that just happened to be played after one another than a single song. Maybe blend the tunes together or overlay them to help the transitions along.

Other than that I liked it; hope you make more.

Thebestgirl-2717 responds:

Thanks for the review its cool that you like it and voted me 8/10. Keep reviewing.

(Gillenium) Dionysus (Gillenium) Dionysus

trippy

Wait... I'm not on drugs?? This song is oddly disorienting... I like it though. --And thanks for putting up connection chapter 4 way back when. ;)

Gillenium responds:

Thanks, jigg! You gonna use this one in a cool game too?...

Yours Truly! Yours Truly!

excellent

Well, I don't know very much about music but I do know that I liked it. Just one thing - at the end when it went up an octave... I don't know... It just diddn't seem to mesh somehow... But mostly I liked it! good Work!

Rucklo responds:

Hmm.. I don´t know much ´bout music neither, I just create stuff... Maybe ur right bout the octave in the end... It´s just that I´m a fan of stuff like that, u know, things gettin more "action stuffed" in the end (kindof like a film...).
Glad U liked most parts, though! :D
Thanx a bunch for the review!!!

choristers (NewGrounds Mix) choristers (NewGrounds Mix)

Goodness in a bottle.

I'm tempted to make a movie just for this song.....

fadeawayx responds:

I'm honored! Let me know if you decide to give it a go, and if you like I can tailor the song to suit your needs. This version was more or less an early mix.. it's work in progress. Thanks for the kind words!